Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thursday, January 20, 2011
Well I have no idea what to write about today, so i suppose i will make this blog an 'about me' post, yay!:D 
Lets see, my name is Brenda Enriquez, I am 16, my birthday is 09/15/ 94 my favorite colors are, well, i think i like all the colors, they all represent something beautiful!(: Many people may think i'm very quiet, but I actually talk  a lot, A LOT. I am a vegetarian for a little over 4 months now. I am a very chill peaceful person, i dont like violence, or rude people. Rude people deserve to be punched in the face -_- . I have a hamster which i named Taco hence my blog name. I LOVE Taco, but i havent seen him for about 2 weeks because hes at my aunts house because i cant have him at home D': Taco is a fatty he eats a lot, like me! :D My favorite band is NeverShoutNever! because i love Christofer Drew, he's my idol, i really want to meet him someday, and then my life would be complete and i'd be able to die happily (: I listen to every kind of music, the only kind i dont tolerate much is rap, i dont know why. I like to read, especially vampire books. I love to sing, singing and music are life! I want to someday learn how to play guitar and piano. I want to be a psychologist for children, because i love to give advice and help people. When i grow up i want to adopt 3 kids, an asian, an african american and a hispanic. I will raise them to love each other and everyone else, and to love and protect our planet and live a life without any resentments. Well i guess thats it for now, bye guys and for whoever actually read this boring blog, thank you for you time and patience i really appreciate it! :D
Byeee!!!! :DD

 <--- Christopher Drew!
:D

2 comments:

  1. reminds me of Justin Bieber! except JB is better jk jk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg you seem like a very sweet girl someday I want to meet yo, so we can be best friends and I can call you naca =) YOUR AMAZING BRENDA ;) STAY FRESH AS A LETUCE ;) I luv you! =D

    ReplyDelete