Monday, February 14, 2011

My Interests/Hobbies
My biggest interest would be music, I love to sing, and I would love to learn how to play guitar and piano. I’m not saying I m good at singing or that I have a real talent, I’m just saying that I really enjoy it. For a pastime, I love to read, I read any kind of book but I have a weakness for books about vampires. I listen to music and I sing along all the time. I listen to a variety of music, going to Enter Shikari to Jenni Rivera, that just says I’m very open minded about music. I have a huge interest in psychology, when I grow up I want to major in psychology and become a child protective service worker. I have always liked helping people, helping people makes me feel much better. It makes me feel like a good person. I like dying people’s hair; I dye my hair, my moms’ hair and occasionally my neighbor’s hair. I’m pretty good at doing massages; I want to learn how to do Asian massages. I would love to take cosmetology classes. I have always liked motorcycles; I want to learn how to drive one when I grow up, and instead of having a car, ill have a motorcycle. My parents say I’m crazy but I’ve always wanted one.  I love reptiles, and I would like to have a pet snake. I saw this really cute pink corn snake at Pet co and I really want it, my parents disagree on that one too. I’m really good with kids; they tend to like me . But I don’t want children of my own. 
(:

2 comments:

  1. What you don't want children of your own =o! hehe jk brenda your an amazing friend and as of a singer ...well your getting there lol jk i love your singing! =D

    ReplyDelete