Friday, May 6, 2011

 My Vacations (:

During vacations i didn't really do much /:  I  took an R.O.P class, its a cosmetology class and its pretty fun. It was originally set from 2:30- 5:30, but now is from 3-5:30. i really like this class since i had already worked at the salon about 2 years ago. I went to my aunts house in Lancaster for 3 days and it was really fun since my aunt is real funny. We went fishing and it was extremely cold so i ran in my aunts car and hid there until it was time to leave.  Something exiting  to me that i did during vacations was that i finally learned how to cut hair! :D I cut my moms hair and it came out pretty decent. I also dyed my moms hair red, which was a pretty difficult process since her hair was dyed blue black before. (: I also learned how to do some home made facials which leave your face feeling and looking awesome! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment