Monday, February 28, 2011

~Douglas Pagels
Friends you cant live without, they will be there for you no matter what, they wont judge you but they will provide you with that love and support you really need in difficult times. Friends are always there to cheer you up when you are sad and are going through difficult times. This post is to thank my friends for all these years of friendship and wonderful moments we shared, you guys have always been there for me, even though some piss me off at times but I love you all regardless. I lost my elementary school best friend, and I thought we would remain friends forever, loosing her was a real big blow on the gut and it sucked, which is why I will try my hardest to not loose any of you.
Dalia we have been through a lot, we have been friends since we were little, we had a ‘fight’ and we didn’t talk for months, I don’t ever want to go through that again, which is why I let you slide with a lot of stuff (: Dalia I do not know what I would do with out you my white sister, perhaps my life would be unlivable (if that’s a word).  I just want you to know that I will always be here no matter what.


Marysol we have known each other for a while now as well, I was in (6th and she was in 7th) We sort of separated for a while and I missed you D: we would prank on my sister A LOT:D ahhhh, good times, really wish we could do that again. We barely “reunited’ and I’m so happy because you are one of the most kindest caring person ever, and I am extremely lucky to have you in my life.


 Anahi, we have been friends since middle school, you are very funny and smart, and these past years have only gotten us closer, you are like an older sister to me. Thank you so much for your advice and you friendship Nini.


Jackie, oh jack we have been friends since middle school too and oh lord what would I do without you? You are one of the funniest people on earth and you can immediately cheer anyone up with your jokes and sense of humor. All the crazy things we have done are wonderful memories I will cherish forever. Thanks for your friendship!:D


Thank you guys for your years of friendship, I love you all and promise I will always be here no matter what!(:
-Love Chucky<3


4 comments:

  1. Brenda!!! :) i missed you a lot to!! :( but we were meant to be friends, and thats why we are here :) your the most amazing person i know ;) your so nice and even if i feel bad you always make me feel better :) THANK YOU :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. “A friend is one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the best things you can be."
    ~Douglas Pagels

    is a very nice quote :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww, this is cute.
    friends are one of the most important things that someone can have in life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brenda! <3 AWW N YOUR ONE OF THE NICEST PPL IN THIS WORLD! FAKE POWER LOL Luv you my friend n memeber our day is coming up soon el dia de las mamasitas lol =)

    ReplyDelete